Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Lakeside Fitness Fit Body Boot Camp
DescriptionLakeside Fit Body Boot Camp is a results driven and energetic fitness and fat loss workout program that includes motivation, accountability and dynamic resistance training; all designed to get you the body that you want in a safe, fun and non-intimidating atmosphere. We are proactive in empowering, educating and encouraging everyone to take responsibility for their health and wellness. Which will significantly impact their families and their community, one person at a time. You should join our team!
Send one already published article a day to the Lakeside Fitness Fit Body Boot Camp that features an interesting fitness and/or nutrition story (this means an article from the NY Times, or Shape Magazine, etc.)
Develop two new articles a week written by you
If you have other things you'd like to learn or be a part of, there's plenty to jump into at Lakeside Fitness Fit Body Boot Camp! Anything from social media to business development brainstorming.
- 2 writing samples that the Fit Steady team can check out
- A passion for health & fitness
- Self-starter attitude (i.e. if we forget to give you a new assignment, you should be writing an article anyway!)
- Dependable (we need to know you will truly deliver 2 articles a week, on time)
- Excited to be a part of something new :)
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus