Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionW.I.S.E an acronym for Walking In Spiritual Excellence is a contemporary magazine. W.I.S.E magazine the publication and website informs the world about living a Christian lifestyle. W.I.S.E is commited to inspire people to live a lifestyle of spiritual excellence through providing content that reflects practical, day-to-day living in every aspect of their lives from a perspective committed to the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus