WriterGlobal Times Online
Blog and Music Review Writer Internship757 Media
Editorial / Journalism InternOptimize.Solutions
Blogger/WriterReflect and Refresh
Broadcasting Bootcamp Summer ProgramTV Hosting Academy, LLC
Content Writer (Intern)IMPACT Leadership 21
Marketing/ Writing InternJAEST
Associate Editor - Work from HomeThe Fashion Foot
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Visions Event Studio
Posted: August 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVisions Event Studio is looking to for qualified individuals for our journalism internship. With a major focus on our wedding/proposal blog we consider ourselves the leaders in the Chicago area for inspiration for busy brides and soon to be grooms.
Join a growing team as you learn vital marketing SEO strategies to go behind your powerful writing skills you already possess. Writing can be useful in any industry, join one that is more rewarding by bringing about the most joyous occasions in people's lives.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus