Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionInnovative, with a distinct global perspective, Ocean magazine offers all-inclusive access to the hautest, trends in beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle found in the most chic cities to the most beautiful beaches worldwide. With a fresh approach and of-the-moment advice, Ocean’s international appeal, appreciation and unique passion to encapsulate a wealth of inspiration found around the world, has made it a global style authority, renowned for its sophisticated, yet accessible, design, editorial and award-winning photography.Whereas designers find inspiration from the world around them, Ocean magazine celebrates that global sophistication and chic inspiration captures the essence of a true fashion-ista. The ultimate passport for beach-bound beauties, Ocean magazine’s Girls’ Guides to Travel are edited for stylish, fashion-forward women in search of tell-all guides to the most sought out travel destinations.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus