Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Social the Lifestyle Magazine
DescriptionLaunched in 2012, SOCIAL the Lifestyle Magazine caters to a sophisticated yet fashion forward audience who seeks the latest trends. From fashion, the arts, culture, leisure and cuisine to the latest celebrity information, entertainment and beauty, SOCIAL Magazine shares the pulse of the city.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design/Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat is a plus