Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
44927 George Washington Blvd. Suite 230
DescriptionGovPartners, LLC, provides acquisition management and support services to both commercial and government clients. We are looking for assistance with proposal writing, editing, newsletters, press releases, and website content updating. (Summer 2013 position filled, now accepting applicants Fall 2013 and Spring 2014)
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus