Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Ready Venture Corporation
Posted: 576 days ago
DescriptionOCelebrity is an Online Entertainment Portal which has several hundred thousand followers world wide.
Enjoy earning Accolades from home and have your name all over search engines for journalism.
OCelebrity is a multi-media entertainment group that includes OCelebrity.com providing premium entertainment, pop culture trends, extensive celebrity photo’s, fashion trends and breaking entertainment news.
With an established internet presence Ocelebrity.com has grown rapidly due to our own creative twists on celebrity news and media.
We are looking for Interns that will receive Certificates and Accolades based on performance and quality of articles published.
After your internship we also provide you with a stamped approval and recommendation for your future job.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance & social media
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus