Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
500 North Michigan Ave 60611
DescriptionWomen-Eye is a 501c3 non-for-profit tith the mission to help give women the tools to empower themsleves please see our website www.womeneye.org we need help from great women. We create a TV show and magazine and a online Shoping Mall at our office 500 North Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60611
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus