Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Tiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
DescriptionTiffany Terrell PR Consulting is looking for Writers for our company. This internship is a great opportunity for a student that would like to expand there career as a journalist. This is a virtual internship that will run for 1 year. We look forward to hearing from you.
Area: Atlanta, GA
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus