CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Communications/Journalism/Writing MajorsNew Photo Sharing App
Writing Internship at College Mental Health BlogAnxiety In Teens
Summer 2017 InternshipsThe Seattle Times
Media Internship: Calling all student reporters!Gladeo
Editorial / Journalism Interngetakick
Super Star Los Angeles Area Intern Bloggers and Contributors needed for Celebrity Luxury Digital MagHaute D' Vie Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Supremus Group LLC
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn this modern world where "World is Flat", to work with our company, you don't need to come to our office so you can be in any part of USA. We are looking for a self starter, motivated, creative and hard working person.
For more information about our company, please visit www.hipaatraining.net
Responsibilities- Create content for website
- Write on company blog
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Write press release
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEO will be added advantage so content is written keeping SEO in mind.