Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Supremus Group LLC
Posted: 315 days ago
DescriptionIn this modern world where "World is Flat", to work with our company, you don't need to come to our office so you can be in any part of USA. We are looking for a self starter, motivated, creative and hard working person.
For more information about our company, please visit www.hipaatraining.net
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects for HIPAA certification manual (600 pages) and support to the author of the manual. Selected candidate will be published as Editor for the book.
- Create/review/edit Instructor slide to match the book content.
- Create content for website
- Write on company blog
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and editing of reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Write press release
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus