Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Haute International Reserve
DescriptionHaute International Reserve is property management firm looking for young savvy individuals to keep the spunk within the firm. Our clients own their own businesses, are realtors, or property investors. We are looking to educate two young individuals who are passionate about home and business design, business marketing, and real estate. No prior knowledge is necessary, but typical research skills that is required to write articles is a must. We are hoping to fill this position quickly. The position is unpaid for the first 6 months and we do offer permanent positions to qualified workers.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Will manage company facebook, twitter, and google + accounts with company updates.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus