Maximo TV Red Carpet Reporter, Entertainment News Stories Writer, Voice Over and Camera INTERNS 2014Maximo TV
ColumnistThe Indian Economist
On-Campus West Virginia Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Nebraska Huskers Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Florida Gators Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
7223 N. Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am seeking talented individuals who crave learning new skills, can wear multiples hats in the room and can contribute consistent online content for drinking and dining enthusiasts. We are a small start-up company based in Mid City Los Angeles. Office duties include daily writing samples, brainstorming content ideas, light web management and team collaboration. Experience with Adobe products are a plus. This is a great opportunity to get published and build your writing portfolio. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and access to a car in good working condition. Also, include writing samples, blogs, or websites if applicable.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus