Creative Content Writer InternHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Journalism INTERN - News / Corporate Communications InternshipAcademy of United States Veterans
Summer Remote Content Writing InternshipFINE Magazine
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging InternBullyfambam
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Writer for Tech Reviews - Virtual (Work Remotely)DPB Corp.
Data Entry Intern NeededPAN Magazine
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRUDEC Cameroon was started in 2006 as a charity that would support the development of Youths, community and tourism. This internship is to help us reach out to a wider world for people to support us more. This internship is in Belo Cameroon -Africa.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus