Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionMiCloset is a web and mobile fashion application that is currently in the developed phase and expected to launch in the App store/ Android Market Place within 3 months. Full or part-time positions available. After a trial period two interns will be offered full and/or part time positions. The office is located in Boca Raton, FL.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus