Journalism-Communications InternshipTierra del Sol Foundation
Editorial Team InternshipC-Suite Media, CSQ Magazine
Editorial intern for local business publication and websiteWorcester Business Journal
Business Management Intern-Home Rule NewsTenth Amendment Media Group
Social Media Communications WriterOrganic Gender
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionTBubble is a social media platform providing musicians, models and dancers with a new portal to promote their acts and broadcast to fans and industry professionals. Being discovered in the entertainment industry has become extremely difficult and is a real hardship for many acts, so we wanted to help! We created TBubble to make it easier for talented acts with entertainment dreams to succeed and push their career to the next level by letting the fans decide their success!
We are looking for several interns to blog and/or write on our website about pop culture, celebrities, up and coming new talent and everyday news. If you think you have what it takes to join our growing startup give us a try.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus