Fashion EditorDeux Hommes
Student Writers Needed To Write About College Life!University Primetime
Music Writing InternFireBack Records
NYC based design brand seeking TWO research/journalist interns to join teamSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Social Media & Community Management InternDistilling and Grilling LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
iCon Sports Global LLC
DescriptioniCon Sports is the first social network designed for fantasy sports players. You join the site for free, connect with other players in a Facebook inspired network, and play against them in fantasy football and fantasy baseball leagues. We are innovating and changing the way fantasy sports players communicate online.
You will be a fantasy football analyst for the iCon Fantasy INSIDER. You will be responsible for minimum of 1 article a week. You will have the freedom to begin developing your own brand within the fantasy sports industry.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Writing general fantasy sports analysis
- Formulating winning fantasy drafting strategy
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus