Editorial Intern for Forage and Pasture.Out of the Box Collective
Intern BloggerThe Girl Spot Brand, LLC
Photographers needed! , Join our Publishing Team | PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Art/Fashion/Entertainment/Music/Design bloggers & Photography INTERNSSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionDo you enjoy art, music, fashion and food? Are you passionate about people that are doing things in our world to inspire social change? If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions than Quarterly Karma’s blog is perfect for you!
People who are looking for interesting stories about art, music, fashion, food, and events that benefit our world come frequently to our site. Quarterly Karma is a non-profit event planning company established to create events that combine art, music, fashion and food to raise funds and awareness around different social issues. We coordinate others talents to create a unique event and we want our blog to highlight and inspire others to follow their dreams in a way that brings good to those around them.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus