Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Apple Blossom Naturals
DescriptionWe are a 100% natural personal care and pet care product provider to the direct sales industry. We are in need of an editorial/journalism intern, to manage our weekly newsletter, which requires researching and creatively writing up-to-date, factual, and interesting articles for our sales team as well as implementing the design and send off of the newsletter.
Responsibilities- Manage and maintain weekly newsletter.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus