Social Media Communications WriterOrganic Gender
Editorial Intern for TheDrinkNation.comDrinkDC
Editorial / Journalism InternSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
NEW: Maximo TV Summer 2014 Internship for Red Carpet Reporter / Camera / Video EditorMaximo TV
Content Writer Hiring on full time basisWebeveron Technologies
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionALVEG has a passion for helping others and breaking the mold of normalcy within our nation. We believe that we have been given a great opportunity to better our own lives, as well as the lives of others.
We believe that in today’s world it is gradually becoming more difficult to establish or even maintain a comfortable standard of living because many people tend to fall short as those standards get higher. That's where we come in. ALVEG was designed solely to help those who desire an edge in today’s competitive world, regardless of location.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and media outlets
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Interest in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
-Professionalism, vision and most importantly commitment
-A passion for working with international students and/or businesses
-Experience is preferred but not required...Creativity is.
-Willingness to learn and be an executive decision maker when needed
-Following & believing in the vision as well as all principles aligned with ALVEG