Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
1225 Laurel St.
DescriptionDigitize Marketing is a start-up social media agency in the arts, lifestyle and hospitality industry helping companies connect their brand story with their following. We offer turn-key online marketing services specializing in webdesign and development, social media strategy and graphic design.
We are looking for energetic interns in Columbia, S.C. interested in real-world experience and helping to launch a new digital magazine.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance, Wordpress and social media is a plus.