Editorial InternBookmark This
DescriptionL'Etage Magazine is looking for 3rd and 4th year university students purusing photography, journalism and English degrees for editorial internships. Although this is a virtual writing position, you must reside locally in South Florida as we will often need interns to cover local events. You must be at least 21 years old, have reliable transportation, and be dependable. Serious inquires only!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus