Content Writer/Journalist covering Food, Sports, Arts & Entertainment, Health & Fitness, etcPLAY Today Ohio
Live Journalism Internship for Peak PhysiqueAmerican Dream U
Brand Journalist InternshipCAVEAT
On-Campus George Washington Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Description-Will work directly with the President and Regional Manager of 2 start up companies (one in the business of promoting and celebrating excellence primarily as it applies to women and the other a significant player in the wedding industry).
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to top management
- Proofreading and importing both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of books and reports;
- Assisting with the writing of marketing materials, web brochures, web editorial, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Will work in office and remotely
Requirements- Pursuing a career in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Interest in Publishing hard copy and e-books
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus