Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Alley Art Movement
DescriptionAlley Art Movement is a magazine which features artists and art shows. We AIM to expose hiding talent as the best possible way. We are currently expanding our magazine which is available as a paid print or free online. We are offering a paid internship for journalism the pay depends on the type and quantity of written articles. These articles maybe be used for blogging and in the magazine. The internship will be done virtually. Intern must have cell phone and be able to receive texts, access to a computer and internet, and be fun out going person who enjoys art.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word
- Familiarity with blogging