Journalism-Communications InternshipTierra del Sol Foundation
Editorial Team InternshipC-Suite Media, CSQ Magazine
Editorial intern for local business publication and websiteWorcester Business Journal
Business Management Intern-Home Rule NewsTenth Amendment Media Group
Social Media Communications WriterOrganic Gender
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionSUAVV WINTER INTERNSHIP: Do you have the desire to become a writer for a world known magazine? Join us at SUAVV!
SUAVV Magazine is an digital, contemporary men’s lifestyle magazine, dedicated to uplifting men, with positive and cutting edge editorial. It focuses on all aspects of the male lifestyle, including everything from fashion, entertainment, politics and technology, to skincare, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and culture.
If so, submit a short writing sample, email describing 3 topics of interest and resume today
Check out the website: www.suavv.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus