Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Love Life Media
DescriptionLove Life Media aims to bring positive entertainment and inspirational pop culture to the forefront. It is our desire to assure that positive media is presented with better quality, a remarkable presences, and significant coverage in today's media market.
We provide interns with hands on experience in every facet of the communications profession. Our company provides oppourtunites for interns to transition into paid company employees.
Interns will have the oppourtunity to work out of our virtual offices as well as our office based in Washington D.C.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus