Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Nations Auto Transport, LLC
Posted: 680 days ago
DescriptionNations Auto Transport would like to offer an internship to college students who are working for a degree in journalism or public relations.
Project is to develop articles to be publishing on our blog, article sites, PR sites
Articles can be on any subject that is related to Automobiles and Transportation.
- Interview auto transport drivers and write featured articles on their business history, challenges, funny stories, service areas, etc. No negative details that would steer readers away from auto transport.
(Business Name, Contact, Phone and Email will be provided)
- Upcoming Car Shows, Participants, Local Restaurants, Hotel Accommodations, Shipping Services
- Classic Car Events
- Classic Car Restoration
- Buying a Car online
Articles should be 300+ words (500 preferred)
Authoring information will be added to all articles to build your portfolio.
Visit our website for more information about our company: http://www.nationsautotransport.com
ResponsibilitiesDevelop compelling articles with interesting original content.
Ability to submit at least 1 complete article per week.
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of free website to submit articles would be helpful
- All articles must mention auto transport and include links back to our website