Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
IN A Woman Productions
3230 Cruger Avenue, Suite 4k
DescriptionIn A woman Production is a small theater company who develop plays, films and events. We also host readings and work with the NYC Young Producers Project an offspring of in A woman Productions.
Ina Norris the founder is producer, playwright and director for the last 20 years.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
Also looking for strong writers.