Broadcast Radio Journalist - Technology & Startup NewsSticky.fm
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Scout Guide Hunt Country
Editorial / Journalism On -Camera Paid Internship ChicagoIrban Group
Editorial / Journalism On -Camera Paid Internship New YorkIrban Group
Beauty Blogger Internship(Virtual)The Style Vibe
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Link Agency
This internship program is designed to introduce students to the “real world” of advertising and marketing by providing them with the opportunity to gain experience, and apply their formal education to actual work situations. Students will work directly with the Agency’s management team and with the agency’s national clients on all facets of business.
The Link Agency is a full-service advertising and marketing communications firm, located in a home office setting, in Barrington, RI. The Agency works with both Fortune 500 companies and industry start-ups to help clients shape their companies future through superior communications. The Agency was founded by a small group of industry veterans who have experience working on some of the worlds leading brands. The agency’s client base is diverse and continues to grow.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Research, creation and maintaining digital library research guides on a variety of topics
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, library science or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web based magazines or library guides
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus