Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The SoapBoxx Radio
DescriptionThe SoapBoxx Radio is an independent internet radio station.
We are currently looking for an intern who can help us with our communications department. In particular, we are in need of someone who can interview and maintain relationships with our press relationships.
Other responsibilities are listed below.
We need an intern for the term of 3 months.
Thank you for applying!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus