Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
United States Press Corps
2333 W Arthur Ave
DescriptionThe United States Press Corps ( US Press Corps) is looking for a writing interns/ photographers. You"ll get to work in fields of writing, photographer, publishing and marketing. Wanna be a food or movie critic? Wanna go to Singapore, and write about your experience? Send us an email so we can setup an interview.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop is a plus