Expand your Horizon, Join our Publishing Team | PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
COPY WRITERS WANTED!! Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Copy editing carer goal? Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Interest in Editorial? Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Magazine Publication; Internship for hands-on experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionChicPeopleMeet.com’s is to become the premiere web based market place for both consumers of Health and Beauty products and services and professionals who offer product and services that help people become and look their best. ChicPeopleMeet.com provides an online community that targets three market segments; Health, Fitness and Beauty. The strategy involves providing three interactive functions: 1) Dating/Networking, 2) Magazine 3) Marketplace to create an overall marketplace that is relevant, interactive and engaging.
As a part of it's mission, ChicPeopleMeet's Magazine section is dedicated towards promoting health, fitness and beauty professionals who are doing great things in their communities. This internship is to support that mission.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Manager in securing health, fitness or beauty articles.
- Interviewing Professionals in Health, Fitness and Beauty.
-Writing articles based upon interviews with professionals.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, social media or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word.
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance, publishing and blogging.
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
-Must be comfortable with meeting health, fitness and/or beauty professionals.