Paid Virtual Internship with a StartupAdmitSee
Creative individuals wanted worldwide! Fashion, Entertainment, Art, Music and DesignSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Intern- Latin TimesIBTimes
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Ballet & Dance. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Art History. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionA small boutique social media and PR company in Newport Beach. My clients are brands and businesses in fashion, restaurants, medical, real estate, just about every industry. You will get lots of experience and knowledge on event planning, fashion trends, social media management, social engagement, and the perks, connections, and benefits are great! Will be researching top publications, site, blogs, and editorial of OC and LA. Will be sending press releases on different brands and companies. Social media management will also be needed.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus