Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionSwagHer Magazine is an online empowerment publication for aspiring women of color published by F. Felder Enterprises. We strive to embrace this journey known as womanhood together, empowering and uplifting each other as a whole while promoting positive news and events. We are a growing company that is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic, internet-savvy individuals. This is a great internship opportunity for college students or recent graduates interested in PR, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, and Fashion to gain the experience necessary for employment in the future.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus