Editorial / Journalism Intern-blogging and magazine reviewsBookmark This
DescriptionLfL ltd is a new Record Company focusing on publishing and promoting works in hip hop and r&b.
We are looking for interns interested in assisting with our growth and development via enthusiasm all the while gaining insight on how an independent record company operates.
Presently our interns arent required to travel, but we are looking for permanent employees that can.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus