Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Ballet & Dance. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Art History. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Knowledge of Modern Art. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist, Contemporary Art. Online internship, flexible hoursDivento
Divento.com: Trainee Journalist with knowledge of opera. Online internship with flexible hoursDivento
Editorial / Journalism - Start Up Co-FounderBookmark This
DescriptionChristianMusicMag.com is an online Christian music magazine start up. We have the technology all set up, but we need someone who really loves Christian music to review albums, bands, and concerts. This is not your typical internship -- this is an internship that could lead to you becoming Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder. This is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Relocation is not necessary as this is a telecommute position.
Please submit your resume, cover letter indicating why you are interested and why you are a good fit for this position, and writing samples.
Responsibilities- Create and update an editorial calendar
- Recruit and manage volunteer contributors
- Foster community among readers
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Experience copywriting and editing and/or working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, HTML & Wordpress a plus, but not necessary.