Editorial / Research/Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionBlassys Publishing seeks Editorial/Research/Journalism Associate
We offer the opportunity to acquire hands-on microfinance industry experience which can lead to job prospect in many microfinance organizations. The intern is also provided the opportunity to make noticeable contribution to an organization that promotes financial inclusion.
Work description: Task involves writing about current events in microfinance, updating contents, assisting with event planning, and supporting research data collection. This work can be performed in-person or online from anywhere around the globe. Academic credit can be arranged in accordance to institution's guidelines. This opportunity is not limited to students however.
Time: 12 hours or more - Daily schedule is flexible
Application: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so internship may begin at any time.
How to apply: Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pertinent info to include on cover letter or resume: Start date, end date, and the number of hours you are available to work.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance