Photographers needed! , Join our Publishing Team | PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Art/Fashion/Entertainment/Music/Design bloggers & Photography INTERNSSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Journalism Internship in Metro DCTLAPR Agency, LLC
Editorial Internship -- The American ProspectThe American Prospect
Fashion Journalism / Contributor For Top WebsiteBookmark This
DescriptionNubry.com is the top fashion/beauty/health/lifestyle website based out of Southern California. We are looking for a fashion-focused writer to contribute 4 articles a month who has a variety of knowledge about the latest styles and trends. This position can be performed from home, as you are to communicate and submit all intended site content via email. While it is an unpaid position, this opportunity looks great on a resume, building a journalism portfolio for a top fashion website or magazine; and the real-life learning possibilities are endless.
Responsibilities- Communicate on a regular basis with the Editorial Coordinator
- Write with accurate grammar, punctuation, and structure.
- Be able to submit articles on a timely basis and meet all deadlines.
- Submit articles that have been proofread for errors
- Pitch article ideas that interest you to the Editorial Coordinator
- Write articles using SEO keywords
- Write articles in a voice that is in line with Nubry's articles.
- Be very familiar with Nubry.com and Nubry's content
- Be able to publicize your published work via your own social media networks e.g. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Provide administrative support
-Big passion for style
-Knowledge about a variety of brands and designers
-Keen eye for how to style different trends and building outfits
-Must be familiar with all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
-Multi taskers (able to work on multiple projects at once)
-Great written and verbal communication