Web Site Creator/Blog Writter2015 give back campaign
Journalism Internship with The LadyDiva Production CompanyThe Legends School/ The LadyDiva Company
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - Alabama High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - South Carolina High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Sports Journalist Sports Reporting Internship - North Carolina High School SportsTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Fitness Journalism / Contributor For Top WebsiteBookmark This
DescriptionNubry.com is the top fashion/beauty/health/lifestyle website based out of Southern California. We are looking for a fitness and nutrition writer to contribute 4 articles a month who has a variety of knowledge about all fitness and health-related trends in order to give our readers the latest workouts. This position can be performed from home, as you are to communicate and submit all intended site content via email. While it is an unpaid position, this opportunity looks great on a resume, building a journalism portfolio for a top website or magazine; and the real-life learning possibilities are endless.
Responsibilities- Communicate on a regular basis with the Editorial Coordinator
- Write with accurate grammar, punctuation, and structure.
- Be able to submit articles on a timely basis and meet all deadlines.
- Submit articles that have been proofread for errors
- Pitch article ideas that interest you to the Editorial Coordinator
- Write articles using SEO keywords
- Write articles in a voice that is in line with Nubry's articles.
- Be very familiar with Nubry.com and Nubry's content
- Be able to publicize your published work via your own social media networks e.g. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Provide administrative support
-Big passion for fitness
-Knowledge about a variety of workout styles (yoga, pilates, CrossFit, etc.)
-Able to perform and photograph all workouts
-Must be familiar with all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
-Multi taskers (able to work on multiple projects at once)
-Great written and verbal communication