Health & Fitness BloggerBookmark This
DescriptionFit Steady is like a e-harmony for personal training. We match clients in need to the fitness professional that will truly help them achieve their goals! We are a startup in Austin, Texas that is in it's very early stages. Our business model has taken 1st place at the Startup Weekend competition, and 2nd place in the Lean Startup Machine competition.
We are looking for a fitness-minded writer to contribute to our blog twice a week. We have two goals:
1. Publish content that will help our readers get on the right track: things like general health & wellness tips, guidance, stories, etc.
2. We want to rank for certain keywords on the first page of google: Austin personal trainer, at home personal trainer Austin, Personal trainer Austin. Building up articles that use these phrases will help us do that.
As the writer, you will be published at least 20 times over the course of the summer--this is a great way to jump start your portfolio!! And you will also be a part of a startup from the ground-up, something that is a rare opportunity.
The Fit Steady vibe is super fun, exciting, and ever-changing. As the founder, a writer myself, I will also be able to edit and mentor you as both a writer and a person seeking a career in the fitness industry.
Send one already published article a day to the Trainer Link team that features an interesting fitness and/or nutrition story (this means an article from the NY Times, or Shape Magazine, etc.)
Develop two new articles a week written by you
If you have other things you'd like to learn or be a part of, there's plenty to jump into at Trainer Link! Anything from social media to business development brainstorming.
Requirements- 2 writing samples that the Fit Steady team can check out
- A passion for health & fitness
- Self-starter attitude (i.e. if we forget to give you a new assignment, you should be writing an article anyway!)
- Dependable (we need to know you will truly deliver 2 articles a week, on time)
- Excited to be a part of something new :)