ISO Communications or Journalism Major to intern at Internet Marketing AgencyBookmark This
Hudson Integrated Web Agency
DescriptionA top-rated Bergen County Web Design and Internet Marketing Agency is seeking a part time employee or intern to help with daily tasks. This position can turn into full-time work for the right candidate.
Candidates must have be extremely motivated, possess excellent writing skills, pay attention to detail and be a computer whiz.
Responsibilities-Craft press releases, blog articles, social updates for brands in various industries
- Come up with compelling content for signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Come up with creative new ways to help clients grow and become more successful
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.