Intern at our LMC-TV series Entérate En Tu IdiomaBookmark This
Entérate En Tu Idioma
145 Library Lane Mamaroneck
DescriptionThe Hispanic Resource Center (HRC) is currently seeking Spanish-speaking or bilingual interns* to help with the production of our LMC-TV series, Entérate En Tu Idioma—a Spanish language show targeting topics of interest for the Hispanic community of Mamaroneck and Larchmont and the greater Westchester County. Topics include: local news, entertainment, health topics etc.
Series is mostly shot on-field in Westchester County and production takes place at either HRC or LMC-TV Studio 2.
*Internship is not paid.
Seeking high school and/or college students
• Qualified and experienced camera operator
• Experienced video editor in MAC Final Cut Pro 10 and/or Adobe Premiere
• Spanish-speaking reporter comfortable conducting interviews on camera (must have good Spanish diction). Able to edit his/her own reports, preferred.
ResponsibilitiesParticipate in the production of local news, entertainment, health topics and a variety of community topics.
We are currently looking for editors with at least basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7.
Other roles include, but are not limited to:
• Provide a résumé and cover letter
• Provide internship forms from college/university if seeking course credit
• Mandatory two-hour orientation and training of LMC-TV equipment and facilities, LMC-TV Studio 2, 145 Library Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10543
• At least 16 years of age (parental consent for those under 16)
• Able to travel outside Mamaroneck and Larchmont
• Commit 2-3 days a week to this internship