Journalism InternBookmark This
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Ave, 6th Floor
DescriptionA company built for real estate agents – by real estate agents.
• Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller & Joe Williams
• Their Mission: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for their agents/brokers.
• Began Franchising in 1991.
• Opened first International location in 1998 in Canada.
• Global Expansion beyond North America was announced in 2010.
• In 2011 Keller Williams Realty surpassed Century 21 to become the 2nd largest real estate company in the United States.
• Also in 2011 Keller Williams Realty ranked as the #1 real estate franchise by Entrepreneur magazine in their annual “Franchise 500” list.
ResponsibilitiesUpdate social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Company’s Website, etc.)
Responsible for writing, compiling and distributing media guide
Write and distribute press releases on events
Research for articles and gather important information
Help agents write and prepare new listings
Write and create memos, presentations, etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word