Journalism InternBookmark This
Local Magazine New England
DescriptionJournalists interested in working with Local Magazine
Local Magazine is a non profit collaboration of artists looking to help other creative types and small businesses in the New England area to promote themselves and their work.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of submissions.
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Interest in local art and the promotion of other creative types
- Organizational, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, google docs or Apple Pages programs is a plus
- Experience/interest in Social media