Fashion, Music, Entertainment, Design Blogger interns & art Photographers wantedSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Expand your Horizon, Join our Publishing Team | PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
COPY WRITERS WANTED!! Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Copy editing career goal? Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Interest in Editorial? Internship for HANDS-ON experience PAY$ 150/WKQEB, LLC
Journalism Intern for Hip New Luxury BlogBookmark This
Untitled Cool Luxury Site
DescriptionWe are launching a new blog and we are looking for a team that is interested in gaining experience by working with a new and exciting blog that is all about rich lifestyles, money, expensive cars, the history of wealthy people, tips on how someone can get wealthy, etc..
Potential candidates should already have published articles to show your range and ability to write as well as hustle.
The assignments will require research beyond searching the Internet for topics. It will even require being a journalist and setting up interviews to make your piece pretty amazing. The type of writing should target a 20 something male demographic that wouldn't put someone to sleep and would have some really solid information to write about.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus