Journalism Internship - Fall 2013Bookmark This
703 McKinney Ave Suite 433
DescriptionAs a HipLogiq intern, you will gain real-world experience in the up and coming field of social media marketing. You will get to work in a creative, innovative space with a team of talented professionals.
The ideal intern must have blogging experience and social media experience. They must be able to research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers. They must be comfortable developing and maintaining corporate blogs by interacting with readers and be able to initiate a conversation.
What we are looking for:
- Interns who have knowledge of social media sites, forums, blogs, and eBooks.
- Interns who possess a strong work ethic, and who are looking to work in a fun environment.
Looking for a part time Intern. Volunteer/Unpaid Intern, and HipLogiq will be happy to supplement Internship for Course Credit. Scheduling is flexible; business hours are from 9 am – 5pm.
ResponsibilitiesWorking with Content Producers to assist with content creation.
• Proofreading and editing skills.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style
• Writing should be informative, but not verbose
Requirements• Research trending ideas and topics
• Create content for our clients that will attract new readership
• Find renewable sources of unique ideas and inspiration and be able to take a concept from an idea stage to finished product.
• Write engaging and thoughtful content on other popular blogs, forums, and social networks relating to our clients products or services.
• Share research links, helpful to-dos, tips, specials, promotions and/or discounts that would be interesting to the readers in our clients’ online communities.
• Passionate about blogging and writing
• Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
Journalism or English
All candidates must live in Dallas, Texas.