Journalism/Communications InternshipBookmark This
Solutions Advancing People, Inc.
75 Ponce De Leon Ave Suite 202
DescriptionOur website, www.universities.com provides free information on 4,299 online and 143,916 on-campus degrees along with expert insights to assist our users with making important education decisions. Our company, Solutions Advancing People, strives to promote education, community, and the advancement of all individuals with whom we do business -while having fun. We are looking for Journalism interns who are passionate and eager to assist our Editor in Chief with production and optimization of unique content for the internet.
Responsibilities• Populate Weekly Newsletter and Report Results
• Transcribe Recorded Interviews
• Use WordPress Administration System to Optimize Article and Blog Posts for Search Engine (keyword tag, embed Links, write meta descriptions)
• Performs related duties as required
• There Will be Opportunities for Writing Education Articles
Requirements• Experience with WordPress
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree candidate, preferably in Journalism or Communications.
• Previous internship or news writing experience preferred.
• Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas.
• The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.