Creative Content Writer InternHindSite Interactive, Inc.
Journalism INTERN - News / Corporate Communications InternshipAcademy of United States Veterans
Summer Remote Content Writing InternshipFINE Magazine
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging InternBullyfambam
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYOU GO FAR LTD
Writer for Tech Reviews - Virtual (Work Remotely)DPB Corp.
Data Entry Intern NeededPAN Magazine
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Journalism/Media InternshipBookmark This
Lipstick And Politics
645 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online media company. We are looking for an intern for a truly simple task: Find interesting engaging videos, pictures and/or articles online and write a 2-3 paragraphs (occasionally more) about it.
We need someone 3-4 days a week.
Position is not paid but we will provide stipends for transportation and food.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Managing and Senior Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a journalistic career, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus