Fashion EditorDeux Hommes
Student Writers Needed To Write About College Life!University Primetime
Music Writing InternFireBack Records
NYC based design brand seeking TWO research/journalist interns to join teamSMJ DESIGNS The Brand
Social Media & Community Management InternDistilling and Grilling LLC
DescriptionFreja Daily is a new online magazine about exciting creative businesses, inspiring personal stories, innovative ideas and advice on how to live a creative, passionate and fulfilling life.
Freja publishes interviews with young entrepreneurs divulging their career path and inspirations, influencers from bloggers to editors talking about their visions of what’s to come, health and wellbeing experts sharing their insight on how to lead healthy and mindful lives.
Freja was created on a single premise: A global revolution is changing the way we do business. The corporate life is being disrupted by co-working spaces, nomad freelancers, modern hustlers and new way or rethinking the way we work and live. Freja daily wants to find out about these change makers and inspire the new breed of creatives.
We are looking for an intern with a strong interest in creative lifestyle and business who will be shadowing our managing editor. We're looking for someone who's obsessed with creatives, has a broad, flexible knowledge of creative businesses, media and telling exciting stories.
All applicants must have sample work to be submitted for review.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be responsible for creating, editing, and submitting articles within set deadlines. Help coordinate events/photo shoots, research up and coming artist and entrepreneurs. Work alongside other journalist for a common goal.
• Research topics for the editorial calendar
• Pitch and write trending business/lifestyle articles
• Update Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and other social media sites
• Work closely with the editor-in-chief to assist in updating and improving both the editorial calendar and social media presence of the site
- Minimum of one year of college experience.
- Pursuing a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines. Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Detail and date oriented
- A problem solver and someone who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to come work independently 5-15 hours a week
- Internet access, laptop, Skype