Writers for the #1 Automotive Hispanic site in the USAlfaro Media
Creative Writing and Content, Blog, Media CreationPretty Books
Blogging and Press Release Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Editorial Intern - Lifestyle, Fashion, and FoodHappy Little Tots
Blog writerhippo chow LLC
Meetings + Events Media Group InternshipBookmark This
Tiger Oak Publications
900 S. 3rd St.
DescriptionLooking for experience in magazine writing and publishing? Join Meetings + Events Media Group at Tiger Oak Publications and contribute to our growing meetings and events titles. Interns will fact check articles, research and write pieces for print and perform other editorial tasks as needed. We are always seeking talented, enthusiastic interns interested in sharpening their skills alongside experienced editors and writers. Editorial positions are offered for print, they are office-based and require 16-20 hours a week. Internships last for six months, meaning we are primarily looking for those who can stay with us for that extended period of time. In return for your hard work, you’ll gain solid magazine writing experience, clips for your portfolio and a stipend.
To apply: Please send a resume, cover letter and two to three writing samples to Bobby Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Research and write articles for M+E print titles
- Fact check print articles for managing/regional editors
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Work 15-20 hours a week in the Tiger Oak Publications office.
- Interns will receive a stipend upon completion of their internship.
Requirements*All applicants must be a current journalism student or a recent graduate of a journalism program.
- Ability to write engaging and entertaining articles.
- Basic experience writing for social media and performing tasks such as fact checking and interviewing.
- Familiarity with AP Style.
- Ability to multitask on a number of assignments.
-Writing experience preferred
To apply: Please send a resume, cover letter and two to three writing samples to email@example.com