Music BloggersBookmark This
DescriptionJamspreader.com is a music blog that features album reviews, artist features, interviews, playlists, concert reviews, and more! We promote both signed and unsigned bands in an effort to promote any and all kinds of music. We are looking for interns in order to give aspiring writers the opportunity to be published on an established website, and to bring new perspectives to the site's music coverage. You can be from anywhere in the world and a fan of any kind of music - as long as you're passionate, reliable, professional and dedicated.
If interested, please apply with a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. Be sure to tell us what you hope to contribute to our site.
ResponsibilitiesSubmitting 2-3 articles weekly (or as otherwise assigned)
- Promote both your own work and the blog itself
- Assignments are to be submitted in a timely fashion
RequirementsStrong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individuals who are both independent workers and team players
- Passion for music and knowledge of current music news/scene
- Familiar with social networking (tumblr, blogs, twitter, etc.)
- Must be 18 and older